Helping your family stay the course!
Attorney Richard Fisher
Passionate about protecting the rights of the elderly, Attorney Fisher has practiced in Connecticut for over 40 years beginning with a tax and small business practice and evolving into his present practice of estate planning, probate and elder law. He is Of Counsel to the Nemchek & Poeschl and maintains a full-time practice in those areas.
Mr. Fisher is admitted to practice in Connecticut and is a member of the Connecticut Bar Association and an active leader in the areas of Elder Law.
RICHARD S. FISHER
203.316.8277 ext. 310
- George Washington University Law School
- CT Bar Association, Chair of Tax Section & member of Executive Committee of both Estate & Probate Section & Elder Law Section
- American Bar Association - Real Property, Trust and Estate Law Section
- National Academy of Elder Law Attorneys
- Former Pres & Chairman of Fairfield County Chapter of Alzheimers' Association
- Committee for "The Walk to End Alzheimer's" since 1994
- 2011 Recipient of Associations Volunteer Recognition Award for Leadership
- Chairman of Board of Stamford Senior Center
- Professional Advisors Council of the Fairfield Cty Charitable Foundation
- Planned Giving Committee of the Stamford Hospital Foundation
ATTORNEY RICHARD S. FISHER