Helping your family stay the course!
The members of Nemchek & Poeschl have vast experience and knowledge of substantive areas of wills, trusts and fiduciary responsibilities. Our team approach to litigation allows us to provide individual and business clients, such as corporate or professional executors and trustees, with a broad range of litigation services, including:
- Contesting the validity of Wills and Trusts due to incapacity, undue influence, duress and/or fraud
- Will and Trust Construction proceedings
- Contested Estates and Trusts where there are conflicts of interest and self-dealing by fiduciaries
- Fiduciary removal proceedings where breaches of trust are evident
- Valuation disputes and estate and gift tax audits
- Conservatorships and Guardianship proceedings
We approach each matter with the understanding that, in many cases, disputes result from unique family dynamics that require sensitivity in order to meet our clients’ needs and accomplish their goals. Successful handling of disputes require an understanding of both the legal and practical, which we believe maximizes the likelihood of a successful outcome.
203.316.8277 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Broad range of litigation services
- Guardianships, Conservatorships
- Living Wills & Power of Attorney