Helping your family stay the course!
Nemchek & Poeschl’s real estate practice is integrated with the firm’s trusts and estate practice. This gives clients full representation on their personal matters. Nemchek & Poeschl represents individual and commercial clients in all aspects of real property purchases, development, sales, exchanges and leasing. We assist clients in the acquisition and sale of undeveloped land, private homes, co-operative apartments, condominiums and multifamily homes by providing the following services:
- Advice in negotiating listing agreements, binders, contracts and lease agreements.
- Assist with landlord-tenant disputes.
- Counsel on building inspection issues.
- Advice with private association covenants, by-laws and declarations.
- Acquisition and review of title searches.
- Review of oil tanks, septic, radon and other environmental issues that may arise.
- Preparation and review of sale documents.
- Assist with 1031 exchanges.
- Assist with reviewing mortgage financing and refinancing.
- Assist with satisfying liens.
- Assist with acquisition of title insurance.
- Assist with creation or elimination of easements, restrictions, rights of first refusal and life estates.
- Individual and commercial clients
- Real property purchases, development, sales, exchanges, leasing and refinances.
- Acquisition and sales of all types of properties