Helping your family stay the course!
ATTORNEY PATRICK L. POESCHL
As a founding member of Nemchek & Poeschl, Patrick practices in the fields of estate planning, administration and litigation, elder law and conservatorship law in both Connecticut and New York. Patrick advises clients on all aspects of their estate and disability planning options, including drafting the necessary estate planning documents and advising them on options for business succession, Medicaid and post mortem planning. In addition, Patrick represents clients in probate court litigation proceedings involving estates, trusts and conservatorships.
Patrick L. Poeschl
203.316.8277 x 304
- City University School of Law at Queens College, Phi Delta Phi.
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- New York State Bar Association, Trust and Estate and Elder Law Sections and Committee on Governmental Relations
- Connecticut Bar Association, Trust and Estate and Elder Law Sections and Executive Committee
- Fairfield County Bar Association, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Sections
- Faculty member at the National Business Institute, teaching in the field of Estate Administration.
Gift Registration Regs, A Guide to Gift Taxes (Co-Author), Connecticut Law Tribune, June 29, 1999
ATTORNEY PATRICK POESCHL
- Estate Planning, Administration & Litigation in CT & NY