Helping your family stay the course!
203.316.8277 / firstname.lastname@example.org
ATTORNEY GEORGE H. RICHARDS
- Probate & Trust Administration
- Probate & Conservatorship Litigation
ATTORNEY GEORGE RICHARDS
Dedicated to assisting individuals and families in developing and implementing plans to manage, distribute and gift their assets, George Richards combines effective tax saving strategies with the needs of individuals and businesses. George practices in the fields of estate and gift planning, probate and trust administration and probate and conservatorship litigation in Connecticut.
George H. Richards
203.316.8277 x 308
- Probate and Trust Administration
- Probate and Conservatorship Litigation
- Georgetown University Law Center
Professional Associations and Memberships:
- Connecticut Bar Association, Trust and Estate Section
- Fairfield County Bar Association, Probate and Trust Law Sections
- Co-author of "2005 Developments in Connecticut Probate, Estate, and Gift Tax Law," Connecticut Bar Journal, Volume 80, No. 2, June 2006.